5 Elements Rejuvenation System ©
5 Elements Rejuvenation System © is a system combining the best practices of Chinese medicine, psychology and quantum physics in order to revitalize the energies of the whole body and allow you to feel healthier, be happier and think more positively. At the core of the method is the concept of rejuvenation.
INNA VAN DER VELDEN
The founder of the 5 Eelements Rejuvenation System ©. BSc (Hon), Lic Ac. Practices Chinese medicine and energy healing
A unique healing approach developed by Inna and seamlessly combines the scientific principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, quantum physics and an intuitive perspective. This system works for physical, mental, emotional and whole-life healing and is suitable for everyone, including children, and works equally well face-to-face and remotely.
Inna is the author of books and teaches her system all around the world with her wonderful team of instructors and healers.
Inna helps people create the lives they desire and be when she learns that her patients are healthy, abundant and using 5 Elements Rejuvenation System © to heal themselves and others.
What is the 5 Elements Rejuvenation System©?
The 5 Elements Rejuvenation System © is a unique healing approach developed by Inna and seamlessly combines the scientific principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, quantum physics and an intuitive perspective.
This system works for physical, mental, emotional and whole-life healing and is suitable for everyone, including children, and works equally well face-to-face and remotely.
Where did Inna learn all of this?
Inna Van Der Velden has trained internationally, which is why it is so easy for her to connect with patients and fellow healers all over the world. Her degrees, diplomas and certificates come from United Kingdom, China, Canada, US, Russia and Kazakhstan.
It is the study and practice of over 20 healing modalities that has formed Inna’s vision of how to connect to the consciousness of the 5 Elements of Nature and in partnership with them to heal people, animals, home energies, and country energies.
- BSc(Hons)- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Lic. Ac., member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
- The Theory and Clinical Internship Program, Guang Xing Hospital affiliated to Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese medicine, China
- Certificate- advanced auricular acupuncture and detox auricular acupuncture, London, UK
- Certificate – cosmetic acupuncture, London, UK
- Japanese style acupuncture certificates – Kiiko Matsumoto style, London, UK
- Pain management Master Tung’s acupuncture – Calgary, Canada
- Bachelor degree in Arts and Education, teaching English and French as a second language, Moscow, Russia
- PHD degree – philology, Academy of Sciences, Oriental Studies, Moscow, Russia
- International Diploma in Bi-Aura therapy – accredited by the North East Open College Network, UK, BET dip., BAF reg.
- Reiki Master – Reiki Evolution, Usui Reiki, London UK
- Theta healing practitioner and instructor certificates – Theta Healing, US
- Certificates in a number of courses in Matrix Energetics – US
- Reconnective healing practitioner certificate and the Reconnection – US
- Advanced certificate in Cosmoenergy – Kazakhstan
- Certificate – the Kinslow system
- Tuina massage diploma – Asante Academy of TCM, London, UK